Feature: Dreambox 7025S+
The Dreambox 7025s+ is the latest receiver from Dream Multimedia. This model has all the great features of the earlier dreambox models, plus it adds the functions of an advanced PVR (personal video recorder).
You can connect two dishes, or a Dual Out LNB to the DM7025s+ and this allows you to record two channels simultaneously, record one channel while watching another, or timeshift and pause live TV.
To enable these features you must fit an IDE hard drive to the DM7025s+. If you prefer we can supply a Dreambox fitted with whatever size hard drive you prefer, please ask for a competitive quote.
The DM7025 comes with twin satellite tuners. It is possible to replace one or both of these tuners with DVB-T Terrestrial or DVB-C Cable tuners.
- 300 MHz Processor
- Linux open source (most parts under the terms of GPL)
- Supports Linux Standard API
- 1 x DVB Common-Interface Slot
- 2 x Smartcard-Reader
- Integrated Compact Flash Interface Slot
- MPEG2 Hardware decoding (fully DVB compliant)
- TWIN Tuner, mixable, Plug&Play
- Tunervarianten DVB-S, DVB-C und DVB-T, pluggable
- 10/100 MBit compatible Ethernet Interface
- USB Port
- 12V switch cinch
- V.24/RS232 Interface
- Big-size LC-Display
- 32 MByte Flash
- 128 MByte DDR-RAM
- integrated IDE UDMA66 Interface
- Support for internal HDD in any capacity
- unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
- channel-change time < 1 second
- full automatic service scan
- supports directly bouquet-lists
- supports EPG (electronic program guide)'
- supports multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC)
- fully adaptable OSD in many languages and skin-support
- S/PDIF Interface for digital bit stream out (AC-3)
- 2 x Scart-interfaces
- RF modulator
- Audio/Video cinch out
- MINI-DIN connector for extern IR (send)