Details: DreamBox 7020Si
The Ultimate satellite receiver
That is the short formula, with which one can describe the DreamBox 7020 S.
Some is new in the comparison to the DreamBox 7000S:
A more efficient power pack, which guarantees a stable enterprise with non removable disks above 160GB border.
An additional RF Antennamodulator.
32MB Flash MEMORY.
Similar to modem and DSL connection.
12V SWITCH connection.
Beyond that one held to proven: Into the DreamBox 7020 S contained Linux operating system is open and can be sequentially improved and supplemented, so that the function range of this receivers can be continuously extended. In this regard the DreamBox 7020 S is as versatile just like the DreamBox 7000S as no other receiver. No borders are set to applications possible with this receiver.
The successor of the video recorder!
- 250 MHz IBM PowerPC Processor (350 Mips)
- Linux open source (most parts under the terms of GPL, accordingly expandable)
- Supports Linux Standard API (Direct-FB, Linux-FB, LIRC)
- 1 x DVB Common-Interface Slot
- 2 x Smartcard-Reader
- Integrated Compact Flash Interface Slot
- MPEG2 Hardware decoding (fully DVB compliant)
- Future Support for MPEG4 decoding
- Common available NIMs (DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C)
- 100 MBit full duplex Ethernet Interface
- USB Port Keyboard, Pointing Devices, WebCams and other devices
- V.24/RS232 Interface
- Big-size LCD-Display
- Up to 64 MByte of RAM
- Integrated IDE UDMA66 Master/Slave Interface
- Unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
- AC-3 (Dolby Digital) output
- Channel-change time < 1 second
- Full automatic service scan
- Supports directly bouquet-lists (indirect unlimited)
- Supports EPG (electronic program guide)
- Supports videotext (insertion)
- Various applications such Web-Browser or Mail-clients
- Supports multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC)
- Fully adaptable OSD in many languages (skin-support)
- SPDI/F Interface for digital bit stream out (AC-3 / DTS)
- 2 x Scart-interfaces (fully controlled by software)
- MINI-DIN connector for external IR (send/receive) and I2C for external Rotor devices
Has built-in support for: Nagravision, Astoncrypt, Betacrypt, Conax,
Irdeto, Irdeto2, FTA, SECA/Mediaguard 2, Viaccess 2, SECA/Mediaguard 1, Viaccess 1